This Gut Healing Bowl has been carefully crafted to include ingredients that are nourishing and healing for the gut keeping the microbiome balanced and decreasing inflammation. Packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your gut needs to thrive, healthy never tasted so good!
GUT HEALING BOWL
✔ Make Ahead Elements ✔ Under 10 Minutes ✔ Weight Loss Friendly ✔ Gluten Free ✔ Serves 1 to 2
• 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar with the mother
• 1 garlic clove, pressed
• 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
• 1 teaspoon maple
• 1 tablespoon vegan mayo or tahini
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 head butter lettuce, torn
• 1 to 2 cups arugula
• 1/4 cup or less red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 cup fennel bulb, thinly sliced
• 5 basil leaves, thinly sliced
• 1/2 small avocado, sliced
• 8 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
• 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
• 1/2 cup pre-cooked quinoa
• 1/2 cup chickpeas, pre-cooked or canned
1. Make the dressing by adding all the dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisking to combine. Set aside.
2. Prep and chop the veggies. Warm up the quinoa if desired. In a large bowl assemble all ingredients, pour dressing on and enjoy.
NOTE: For ease, the dressing and quinoa can be made ahead of time.
Watch the video version here:
🌱 For more delicious, weight loss friendly recipes check out my cookbooks.
🌱 Work with me 1:1, I'd love to help you change your relationship with food, and reach your weight loss and wellness goals.