Grilled corn on the cob is one of the simple pleasure of summertime. This easy, low prep recipe is great for a summer BBQ or party. The Creamy Sriracha comes together in 5 minutes or less, and brings a flavorful twist on basic corn on the cob.
GRILLED CORN WITH CREAMY SRIRACHA
✔ 15 Minutes ✔ Weight Loss Friendly ✔ Gluten Free ✔ Oil Free ✔ Serves 4
• 4 fresh corn on the cob
• 1/4 cup Cashew Sour Cream, recipe below
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, or more to taste
•1 tablespoon sriracha
• Desired amount of Gochugaru, also known as Korean chili powder, OR crushed red pepper flakes
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Make the Creamy Sriracha by whisking all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Taste and add more lim for sriracha as desired.
2. Prep your grill. Husk and rinse the corn. Grill for a total of 8 to 10 minutes (each side getting 4 to 5 minutes to prevent burning). Remove from grill and top with Creamy Sriracha, Gochugaru or crushed red pepper flakes, and fresh cilantro.
NOTE: To make the Cashew Sour cream simply add to a high speed blender: 1 cup of soaked and drained raw cashews, 1/2 cup water, 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, and salt to taste. Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth.
Watch the video version here:
🌱 For more delicious, weight loss friendly WFPB recipes check out my cookbooks.
🌱 Work with me 1:1, I'd love to help you change your relationship with food, and reach your weight loss and wellness goals.