A fresh twist on your typical fruit salad.
• 1/2 mini watermelon, cubed
• 1/2 large grapefruit, sliced
• 1/2 orange, sliced
• 3/4 cup blueberries
• 1 cup strawberries, sliced
• Juice of 1 medium lime
• 1/2 to 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. In a small bowl, make the dressing by whisking the lime juice and maple syrup together.
2. Combine all fruit salad ingredients into a large serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Watch the video version here:
🌱 Do you want to adopt a whole food plant based diet, but you don’t know where to start? Are you looking to lose weight and improve your health? It would be my honor to work with you one on one via my Vegan Weight Loss Course or Personal Coaching Sessions.
🌱 Do you want MORE easy and heathy whole food plant based recipes? Check out my cookbooks for more deliciousness!