Super easy, made in one bowl, freeze it, or eat it fresh. Enjoy this Easy Vegan Hash Brown Casserole for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/2 sweet onion, diced
• 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
• 3 oz. baby bella mushrooms, diced
• 3 oz. broccoli, cut into small florets
• 1 large handful spinach leaves, chopped
• 26 oz. bag frozen shredded hash browns, not in oil
• 4 tbsp arrowroot powder
• 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
• 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp Better Than Bouillon Vegetable Base
• 1 and 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1/2 cup vegan shredded cheese, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a 9x13 oven safe dish with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the arrowroot powder, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, Better Than Bouillon Vegetable Base, and almond milk. Whisk together until no longer lumpy.
3. Add in all the vegetables and the shredded cheese (optional) to the bowl and gently stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the parchment paper lined baking dish. If desired, you can sprinkle a bit more shredded cheese on top of the casserole before placing in the oven. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Watch the video version here:
🌱 Do you want to adopt a whole food plant based diet, but you don’t know where to start? Are you looking to lose weight and improve your health? It would be my honor to work with you one on one via my Vegan Weight Loss Course or Personal Coaching Sessions.
🌱 Do you want MORE easy and heathy whole food plant based recipes? Check out my cookbooks for more deliciousness!