Need I say more?
Easy Fluffy Vegan Pancakes serves 4
• 1 cup plant milk of choice, I like a vanilla oat or soy milk for creaminess
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp vanilla extract
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 cup flour, spelt, whole wheat pastry flour, oat flour, or buckwheat work well
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• Coconut Whipped Cream, optional, I used this recipe
• Fresh berries
• Crushed pistachios
• Maple syrup as desired
1. Place all pancake ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth (about a minute). Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Heat up an electric nonstick griddle to 400 F. or prep a nonstick pan over medium heat. Pour the batter by the 1/3 cup and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes per side. The top will begin to form bubbles, and you’ll know it’s time to flip. If desired make the Coconut Whipped Cream. Serve with desired toppings and enjoy.
Watch the video version here:
🌱 Check out the FREE recipes on my site, there are so many ideas suitable for weight loss and overall health that still taste great. If you need help with weight loss, transitioning to a Whole Food Plant Based Diet, your specific health concerns, detox, immunity, and so much more, reach out any time and work with me. It is my sincere desire to help you get well!