A really simple and flavorful salad that utilizes fresh herbs like cilantro and mint. Add the Peanut dressing, and ta-da, you've got a taste explosion of goodness!
• 3 tbsp lime juice
• 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tbsp rice vinegar
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
• sriracha to taste
• red chili flakes to taste
• water to thin if needed
Salad, your desired amounts:
• mixed greens of choice
• red cabbage, thinly sliced
• red bell pepper, thinly sliced
• carrot, grated
• cilantro leaves chopped
• fresh mint leaves
• green onion, sliced
• avocado, chopped
• crushed peanuts and red chili flakes for garnish
1. In a medium bowl add all the Peanut Dressing ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
2. Chop up desired salad ingredients, assemble in bowls and top with the Peanut Dressing. Enjoy!
Dressing serves 2.
Note: If you want to bulk this salad up, I recommend adding cooked rice noodles and steamed edamame.
🌱 Do you want to adopt a whole food plant based diet, but you don’t know where to start? Are you looking to lose weight and improve your health? It would be my honor to work with you one on one via my Vegan Weight Loss Course or Personal Coaching Sessions.
🌱 Do you want MORE easy and heathy whole food plant based recipes? Check out my cookbooks for more deliciousness!