A delicious WFPB take on the Trader Joe's Southwest Salad dressing.
• 2 tbsp Cashew Cream (recipe below)
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• Juice of 1/2 a medium lime, or more to taste
• 1/2 tsp maple syrup
• 1/4 tsp ground cumin
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
• Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
1. In a small mixing bowl add all ingredients and whisk to combine. Taste and adjust any seasoning to your liking.
NOTES: You can sub out the Cashew Cream for packaged vegan sour cream or plain vegan yogurt. To make Cashew Cream, simply add 1 cup raw cashews (soaked and drained), 1/2 cup water, 3 to 4 tbsp lemon juice, and salt to taste in a high speed blender and blend on high until smooth (around 1 to 2 minutes).
Watch the full video here:
🌱 Do you want to adopt a whole food plant based diet, but you don’t know where to start? Are you looking to lose weight and improve your health? It would be my honor to work with you one on one via my Vegan Weight Loss Course or Personal Coaching Sessions.
🌱 Do you want MORE easy and heathy whole food plant based recipes? Check out my cookbooks for more deliciousness!