This salad has all the fresh flavors of Spring and makes use of seasonal vegetables as well. Light and bursting with flavor!
FRESH SPRING SALAD serves 4
• 1/2 bunch asparagus, cut into thirds, about 7 ounces
• 1/2 cup green peas or snap peas
• 3 cups spinach
• 2 heads romaine lettuce, torn or chopped
• 3/4 cup sunflower microgreens
• 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
• 1/2 cup radish, thinly sliced
• 1/4 to 1/2 avocado, cut into chunks
• 4 tbsp Apple Cider vinegar with the Mother
• 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 2and 1/2 tsp fresh chives, minced
• 2 tsp maple syrup
• 1 to 2 garlic clove, minced
• 2 tbsp almond flour, optional
• Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
1. Prep all veggies.
2. Lightly steam asparagus and peas for a few minutes until fork tender but not mushy. Set aside.
3. In a large salad bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Then add all salad ingredients. Toss to coat the veggies and enjoy.
Watch the video version here:
🌱 Check out the FREE recipes on my site, there are so many ideas suitable for weight loss and overall health that still taste great. If you need help with weight loss, transitioning to a Whole Food Plant Based Diet, your specific health concerns, detox, immunity, and so much more, reach out any time and work with me. It is my sincere desire to help you get well!