The grown up, sophisticated version of a basic avocado toast.
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 garlic clove
• 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
• 5 basil leaves
• 1/4 medium avocado
• 1 to 2 slice sourdough or whole grain toast
• Tomato, sliced
• Kala Namak or salt, freshly cracked black pepper, red chili flakes, and nutritional yeast to taste
1. Toast your bread, and in the meantime make the avocado mixture. Add all the ingredients to a food processor or blender and pulse to your desired consistency. Conversely you could chop everything by hand and mash the avocado with a fork. Add a little water to the mixture if it seems too dry.
2. Spread the avocado mixture on top of your toasted bread and sprinkle Kala Namak or salt, freshly cracked black pepper, red chili flakes, and nutritional yeast to taste. Enjoy!
Watch the video version here:
🌱 Check out the FREE recipes on my site, there are so many ideas suitable for weight loss and overall health that still taste great. If you need help with weight loss, transitioning to a Whole Food Plant Based Diet, your specific health concerns, detox, immunity, and so much more, reach out any time and work with me. It is my sincere desire to help you get well! Lose weight with my VEGAN WEIGHT LOSS COURSE or reach your nutritional goals with PERSONAL COACHING