Not sure a recipe could be easier than this one. Perfect when you want a side dish that is delicious, fresh, weight loss friendly, and low in calorie density.
SAUTÉED CABBAGE WITH LEMON & PARSLEY
✔ 25 minutes ✔ Weight Loss Friendly ✔ Serves 6
• 1/4 cup vegetable broth for sautéing
• 1 sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
• 1 medium head green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
• Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1. Prep your veggies.
2. Heat the 1/4 cup vegetable broth in a large frying pan or wok over medium high heat. Add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes. Then add in the cabbage and continue to cook for 10 to 15 more minutes over a medium high heat. Stir occasionally, until the cabbage is crisp-tender, reduces in size, and begins to brown. Stir in the parsley and lemon juice. Salt and pepper to taste, then serve.
Watch the video version here:
🌱 For more delicious, weight loss friendly recipes check out my cookbooks.
🌱 Work with me 1:1, I'd love to help you change your relationship with food, and reach your weight loss and wellness goals.