Need a sweet decadent treat that won't completely derail your healthy efforts? I've got you covered with these No Bake Vegan Brownie Bites. They are very easy to make, and if you've got 10 minutes and a food processor you'll be enjoying these sweet treats in record time. Let's get started, shall we?
1 cup tightly packed dates (pitted)
1/2 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1/3 cup raw almonds
a hefty pinch of salt
2 tbl almond milk
1 tbl maple syrup
coconut flakes for rolling (optional)
1. In a food processor add the dates, cocoa powder, almonds, and salt. Process for 1-2 minutes.
2. While still processing add in the almond milk. At this point, feel free to stop the food processor and taste to see if you'd like to add a touch more salt.
3. Process again and add the maple syrup. Continue processing until the mixture clumps together into a large ball. Turn off and taste, adjusting anything if you need to.
4. Roll the mixture into small bite sized balls. You can stop here, or if you'd like coconut covered bites...just put enough coconut flakes in a small bowl and roll each ball in the flakes until covered.
5. Enjoy a few immediately, or store in a glass container with a lid in the fridge to enjoy a little bit at a time.
Let me know what you think!
FOR A VIDEO VERSION, WATCH HERE: